Monday 28 November 2016

Review frisian flag coconut delight


Hi hi
Friends all must already know the new variant of Frisian flag?


hai hai
Teman semua pasti udah pada tau kan varian baru dari susu frisian flag?



Yep. Correctly. Frisian flag coconut delight. Whose ads at the train station.


Yap. Betul sekali. Frisian flag coconut delight. Yang iklannya di stasiun kereta itu loh.


Ok, first heard of it, that is in my mind is fresh taste of coconut milk. The more fresh especially when drunk cold. tempting not ..


Ok, pertama kali denger namanya, yang ada di pikiran gw adalah susu seger rasa kelapa. Makin seger apalagi kalo diminum dingin. Wah menggoda sekali ya ..


Thus appearance


Beginilah penampakannya




Ok, the story last week I was shopping at Ramayana cengkareng home purposes.When logging in to spar market, I have clay products, and because I was so drool and drool, ok I pick this one product to my cart. I'll take the standard size is 225 ml. I forget how much it costs because I rush at that time. If 5,700 or 7,500. I remember that the same number 5 7. Either way in front and one behind.


Ok, ceritanya minggu kemarin gw belanja keperluan rumah di ramayana cengkareng. Pas masuk ke spar market, gw liat ini produk dan karena gw begitu ngiler dan tergiur, ok lah gw jemput satu ni produk ke keranjang gw. Gw ambil yang ukurannya standar 225 ml. Harganya gw lupa berapa soalnya gw buru-buru waktu itu. Kalo gak 5.700 ya 7.500. Yang gw inget angka 5 sama 7. Entah yang mana yang di depan dan yang di belakang.


When I got home, the milk box is directly I put into the refrigerator. Fresh hope tomorrow when drunk. And the next day I took out of the fridge and I shake slightly, continues to direct me open and I drink.


Sampe di rumah, susu kotak ini langsung gw masukin ke kulkas. Berharap segernya besok waktu diminum. Dan besoknya gw keluarin dari kulkas dan gw kocok dikit, trus langsung deh gw buka dan gw minum.


The first impression is that I can be cold for sure. And unfortunately it is beyond my expectations. In the first straw is tasteless coconut flavor and mixes with the taste of milk. Unique indeed, but the impression was lost after a few straws. Coconut flavor is lost or do not feel anymore.


Kesan pertama yang gw dapet adalah dingin pastinya. Dan sayang rasanya diluar ekspektasi gw. Di sedotan pertama memang terasa aroma coconutnya dan bercampur dengan rasa susu. Unik memang, tapi kesan itu hilang setelah beberapa kali sedotan. Aroma coconutnya hilang atau gak berasa lagi.


Somewhat disappointed does indeed. But overall i like hell together ideas and unique taste.


Agak kecewa sih memang. Tapi overall gw suka sih sama ide dan rasa uniknya.


For you who have not tried, you are obliged to try. Due to the tastes of each person is different, maybe the impression that you feel, is certainly different.
Buat kamu yang belum coba, kamu wajib coba. Karena selera masing-masing orang berbeda, mungkin kesan yang kamu rasakan juga pasti berbeda.


Oh yes, now Frisian Flag coconut delight also held a contest to guess the words in the ad that camouflaged by the announcement of the station officer. Come to-do participate.


Oh iya sekarang frisian flag coconut delight juga mengadakan lomba untuk menebak kata-kata di iklannya yang tersamar oleh pengumuman petugas stasiun. Ayo rame-rame ikut.


Okay. So first of my writing this time.May be useful. See you again in my next article ...
bye


Ok deh. Sekian dulu ya. Semoga bermanfaat. Jumpa lagi di tulisan gw yang berikutnya…
Bye… :)

No comments:

Post a Comment